Chris got his 30th sticker in the good choices book today and received his Lightening Fast Speedway! He was so excited he was jumping up and down. We were so proud of him because he worked for about 3 weeks to get enough stickers.

I have to say I am also proud of myself because I never once bribed him with a sticker. He made good choices and earned every one. I also didn't give in to him saying "If I clean my room can I get a sticker."
Way to go Chris!
2 comments:
I love this idea. Evan has gotten into a very lazy I will listen when I get around to it phase lately. I might have to try this out. I tell him if he wants to play Wii he has to be helpful and then he tries to come up with ways to be helpful right now rather than just in general.
I so need to get a good choices book.
Post a Comment