
Chris having some good old colonial fun while waiting for his turn to sing. My child loves a good climbing tree!

Some parents and I were trying to get a picture of a few kids with the teachers. Of course none of the kids would all look at once. After a couple minutes the teacher left the group said "Everyone look at me, smile and say cheeseburgers." Guess what???? They listened and she got a good picture!

Here are the kids circling around the Maypole. Chris has been talking about the Maypole for about a week. He was nervous and never really seemed like he was having fun.

Chris was picked to be one of the farmers during the song Farmer and the Dell. I asked him how they picked him and he replied that during all the practices he never got to be the farmer so it was his turn.

The farmer takes a wife. It was more of an arranged marriage though as the teachers screamed who to join the circle!

The entire school year Chris has been singing "Have you ever seen a laddie go this way and that way." I informed him that the correct word was not laddie, but lassie. Well, I was wrong. Here are a few of the laddies.

After the performance we headed to the festival and the boys were able to enjoy a quick ride pulled by a four wheeler. I could not get a picture of the boys both looking at the camera.

Colonial day meets modern day!

Last but not least, a quick video.
1 comment:
This looks like a lot of fun!!!
Post a Comment