Monday, April 23, 2007

USS New Jersey

Tracey, Lou, Ken, Chris and I took the train to see the USS New Jersey. Chris has been looking at pictures from last summer when we went and wanted to go again. We took a self guided tour and had a ball. The first few pictures we are waiting for the train. I was really surprised Chris had as much fun as he did.

After the tour of the battleship we went on a 4-D simulator ride and were flying a WWII plane. I didn't tell Chris what it was before hand because I didn't think he would go on the ride. He didn't quite understand that we were on a ride and asked at one time if the plane was going down and then told me he wanted to go home. Great....I hope he doesn't have nightmares now. He said he liked the ride when we were done though.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.


No comments: