Monday, April 23, 2007

The Next Challenge

So yesterday, my Realtor called and informed me that my condo has depreciated in value. He suggested that I wait a while to sell my house, because right now I will loose A LOT!!! So right now I am trying to figure out how I can afford to keep my condo and live in Milwaukee. The only option I can see for now is to rent it out. Which has problems in it's own right.

In addition I have found out that I may not get transfer ed to Milwaukee, anytime soon. Basically Milwaukee Airport was looking for some part-time Customer Service Agents, but since I waited to long to put in for the transfer, they hired people for the positions. So now I have to wait to see if any of those people have brains between their ears and quit or if they don't they get disqualified.

And I have been looking for a new job in Milwaukee and I'm running into a wall. As far as the paralegal gig goes, I have to have experience to get a job and I can not get experience with out a job! The circle is NEVER ENDING!

On the bright side I have gotten my house the way I want it and now I can enjoy it a little bit. I know things will eventually work them selves out, I just wish they would soon! So I can get on with my next challenge....the roll of Step-Mom!

No comments: