Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday and Happy Father's Day

What a great day we had yesterday. My parents came up and we went to the airshow. Unfortunately my camera is being temperamental. It did not decide to work until we were waiting in line to take a shuttle back to our car.

We came home, had dinner and celebrated Ken's birthday. We tried to hurry and get my parents out of our house but it didn't work out according to plan. We had to wait an hour for the shuttle and then with the new charcol grill my parents bought for Ken more time to heat the coals. They didn't wind up leaving our house until 8:00! It was a fun day though.

Notice the store bought cake! This is the first year that Ken has not had cupcakes for his birthday. We came back from the shore Thursday. Friday Chris had a doctor's appointment and a baseball game. Saturday Chris had a birthday party, baseball game and then we were going to head to the airshow. I didn't even think about the cupcakes until I set the cake in front of him. Saturday it rained most of the day too so the baseball game was canceled and we didn't go to the airshow! Oops. I guess I will make them for him next year.

No comments: