So anyhow, it has taken a few years but Ken has finally seen the light. He now currently has an Eagles sweatshirt, Eagles pajamas, a Flyers jersey, Flyers shirt, Flyers sweatshirt and a few Phillies shirts. Once you start rooting for Philly you just realize how much fun it is!
Monday, June 22, 2009
8 Years Later
Tomorrow Ken and I will have been married for 8 years. With a different computer and way to many pictures on different disks I don't have the time or motivation to look for the picture I want to put up. Anyway, it was a picture of Ken and I sitting on my parents couch. He was wearing a Minnesota Vikings shirt and I was wearing an Eagles shirt. We watched the game together and of course the Eagles won! Imagine that?
So anyhow, it has taken a few years but Ken has finally seen the light. He now currently has an Eagles sweatshirt, Eagles pajamas, a Flyers jersey, Flyers shirt, Flyers sweatshirt and a few Phillies shirts. Once you start rooting for Philly you just realize how much fun it is!
So anyhow, it has taken a few years but Ken has finally seen the light. He now currently has an Eagles sweatshirt, Eagles pajamas, a Flyers jersey, Flyers shirt, Flyers sweatshirt and a few Phillies shirts. Once you start rooting for Philly you just realize how much fun it is!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Congrats.
Is that for the 8 years or for converting him? hehe
Both!!! :)
Congratulations! I'll never forget that fun wedding day.
Congratulations Beth!!! Did you do anything fun to celebrate? We have lived in Philly for 10 years and my husband is still a Yankee, Celtics, Sabres, Redskins fan :(
We didn't do anything for our anniversary...Ken is working 6pm-6am this week.
Tell Chad that I said the Sabers SUCK! :) Although it was nice in college because hockey tickets were so much cheaper then in Philadelphia. I remember getting tickets a couple weeks before the game and paying $20! Unheard of in Philly!
Post a Comment