Friday, May 29, 2009

Wedgits Could Make the List

Wedgits could be the next item added to my "Must Have" list. Karen sent some to Chris a couple days ago and boy are they a hit.

Chris had his first ever sleep over today. The boys ran and ran and ran around the house. Finally I started playing with the Wedgits. Colin came over and wanted to build something. Then Chris came over and I was allowed to leave the picture. (It took a total of about 5 minutes!!!!) The boys worked wonderful together.

One boy would look at the picture and tell the other one what color was needed and where to put it. Unfortunately, I did not get a picture of the finished product because Ken came home with pizza. As most people know food is more important to growing boys then anything else!

I think it is a pretty cool toy!

No comments: