Saturday, May 16, 2009

Cole Bros. Circus

The circus came to town this weekend. We brought the kids last night. The tent was set up in the mall parking lot. It totally reminded me of circus's I have seen in the movies. Everyone showed up, bought their tickets there and headed in. The boys were so excited to go but Ryan lost all excitement waiting for the show to start.

Once the show started Ryan climbed in my lap and faced the crowd for about a half hour. Then he got curious about what he was missing, turned around and enjoyed the show.

Chris liked Super K and the clowns.


I had to take some pictures just to show how different it was then Ringling Bros. Although it was not as upscale it was still a great time.

Ryan keeps talking about Super K being fired out of the cannon.

I personally think these women are crazy. They were being suspended by their hair!

The circus also brought dogs, horses, camels and elephants. I am surprised that the boys have not even mentioned the animals since we left.

No comments: