Thursday, November 13, 2008

Look Who's Two!

Happy Birthday Ryan!

Ryan started his day by waking up at 6:00am. As I continue to hold the title of "Mom of the Year" I ignored Ryan's 6:00am wake up and stuck by my rule....you don't get out of bed until 7:00am. At 7:00am I got Ryan out of his crib and heard Chris awake. Since Chris sprained his ankle yesterday I opened his door to see how he felt. The first words out of his mouth were "Happy birthday, Ryan. You're a big boy now." We proceeded with the morning as usual since Chris had school.

After Ryan and I dropped Chris off we made cupcakes. Ryan's cupcakes actually came out better then mine. I put way too much batter in mine. Ryan's came out perfect. Who says a 2 year old can't teach you?

We planned to go to Bombay Hook but the rain put our plans on delay. After Ryan's nap we iced cupcakes and enjoyed them.

I guess today officially ends Ryan's birthday. Tracey and Veronica came a week ago to give Ryan a gift. My parents came yesterday to give Ryan his gifts. Then throughout the week we received presents from Karen, Amy and Louise. Here is Ryan with all his new gifts. Is this Christmas or his birthday? What a lucky boy!


Thank you everyone. Ryan had a wonderful week.

2 comments:

Turner Family said...

It doesn't seem right. I mean, where did our baby boys go. I can't believe Ryan is 2 that means Luke will be 2 in less than a month. I am not ready.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYAN!!!! I might have never met you, but I feel I know you.

Kati said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

Looks like your mom is very brave in the cupcake making department. My kids stop helping when we get to the dividing up the batter stage.