Sunday, November 30, 2008

Interesting

Back in September I woke up and our PC didn't work. It wouldn't turn on no matter what I did. I realized that over night we had a power surge and the computer must have gotten fried. We kept putting off taking it in since we still had the laptop. Well, lately the laptop wasn't working correctly. I decided it must be the wireless connection and decided to move it to the desk the PC was on. I just plugged the laptop on and turned the surge protector on. The PC turned on!!!!!

The weird thing is that Ken just tried to turn the PC on a little while ago and it was still dead. It has since turned off twice but is on now so I am quickly burning all my digital pictures to disk. I have one disk done and the second is burning right now.

Some day I am going to have to go through all my pictures on disk and try to pick out all the good ones and just put them on one disk. Who honestly wants to look through 18 disks of pictures.

My dad was right. I have more pictures in the last 5 years then my parents have of my entire life.

1 comment:

Kati said...

We were having that discussion about pictures during Thanksgiving. My parents have a scrapbook we made them for each family. My brother and sister had to look hard to find pictures just to fill about two pages for each kid. I could fill a book with just one holiday! I am so glad its me that gets to record every memory!