
Today there are a few Halloween parties. Unfortunately it is raining so I think we might just go Trick or Treating at the mall. I think it will be perfect for Ryan because on Halloween night he is probably going to spend most of his time in the stroller.

I tried to talk Chris into being something different from last year. He informed me that he was a green skeleton last year not a white one. I tried suggesting he be Charlie Brown and Ryan could be Snoopy. He was set on the skeleton.
4 comments:
Evan is a skeleton too. He is a pirate skeleton. The boys look so cute. Andy won't wear anything. We have a leftover Elmo and Stitch. As soon as we get either on him he screams "OFFFFFFF". He won't wear coats or zip up PJs either.
I like the skeleton poop the best. That is awesome.
I think I like your comment best. It took me a minute to figure out that skeleton poop was a typo! haha
I was probably getting Luke out of some sort of trouble while typing my comment. I probably was thinking of what I must do next.
Post a Comment