
Next step...some paint, curtains and pictures on the walls. Finally, our first room will be complete!
Ken threw the horrible coffee table we had in the dumpster. He didn't even invite me to cheer. If I had a say we would have had a bonfire this evening with that table.
I really like this picture of our family. I think everyone truly looks happy. Too bad for the sun behind us.
5 comments:
Love the furniture and the picture. Although my favorite recent picture is the one of the boys and the kitten. Do they always sit together so nicely?
That is an awesome picture of you all.
They sit like that a lot. Sometimes Ryan tries to push Chris off but more often that not they just sit together.
Very cool!
Just think...next time you come to visit you won't have to sleep on the air mattress.
Although, I am not too sure how uncomfortable the air mattress is since Chris slept on it for about a month, refusing to sleep in his own bed!
Post a Comment