Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

I don't remember Halloween being a week long event when I was younger. Chris had a parade at his school yesterday. It was very cute watching all the kids walk by dressed up. Here is some of the kids in his class.

After dinner we headed to Walmart's parking lot where the State Police held a trick or treating festival. They had police cars, fire trucks, and helicopters.
halloween 2 007
The boys enjoyed the helicopter so much that the paramedic asked us to come one weekend for a personal tour.
halloween 2 010
Since we went to the police shindig the boys were not able to help carve pumpkins. Chris was fine with this idea as he has never enjoyed carving pumpkins in the past.

I have to say the pumpkin carving tools and a pattern make all the difference. It is so much easier. I carved the cat and Ken carved the ghost. I think they look amazing.

No comments: