Saturday, December 15, 2007

Getting Ready for Christmas

Chris had his Christmas concert on Friday. It was very cute. Unfortunately I can not get the videos off the camera so I will wait until I get to my parents house and use their program. It was pretty dark in the auditorium so these are the best pictures we got.





Today the Community Center had pictures with Santa (using a Polaroid camera). We also visited Santa at the mall last week but didn't buy any pictures because they were awful. I took my own pictures of the boys with Santa today. Ken and Chris showed up earlier then Ryan and me. Of course Chris refused to sit with his brother so they have separate pictures.

Chris just doesn't like pictures.


Chris thinking this weird man isn't so bad after all, he gave me a gift!


Ryan was diagnosed with pneumonia yesterday. We figured he would be fine since he was fine at home. When he got there though he had noticeably less energy then normal.





I guess Santa pictures were a bust this year.

2 comments:

Kati said...

Once again I just left nearly the same post. I couldn't take a picture with santa and get them all a turn. So I only had the mall photo and it wasn't good enough to buy. And Gabi didn't believe he was the real Santa. I am pretty sure she already knows he's not real.

Eric Thomson said...

Merry Christmas and happy new year Chris and Ryan!
--Audrey

Hope Ryan is feeling better.