About a week later (12-23-07) Ken decided that Ryan's color was not getting better and took him to the ER. There they did all the tests they could. It turned out Ryan was healthy and they decided his baby food was causing his color to be off.
We headed to my parents house the next day and stayed the entire week. My mom spent the majority of the week in the kitchen making sure my boys got healthy food. After cooking all the meals she even fed Ryan most of his meals!!!
We showed up with him looking like this:
We left at the end of the week with Ryan looking like this:

Don't I have a wonderful Mom?
2 comments:
That color change is amazing. Your Mom is awesome. I wonder if her cooking could fix Andy's breathing problems? I hope you guys are healthy now!
Three comments: My daughter has that same dog. She LOVES it!
Secondly: my daughter's nose is forever orange, especially in pictures. She loves sweet potatoes, carrots, pumpkin, etc. I've managed to decrease her consumption of these foods, so her nose is more normal-colored now.
And, finally, I'm sorry to hear of your son's health issues. Sick babies are NO fun...
Post a Comment