Ryan is finally getting sign language. Although it has not stopped him crying at the pantry. Now he goes to the pantry, signs eat and immediately starts crying. At least I have an idea of what he wants rather then just to play in the pantry.
This is so funny. I was just getting ready to post almost the identical videos. I had been waiting to put up the tree and get Gabi singing "2 front teeth" because she is missing hers. I was taping Andy's animal noises and he kept signing please because he wanted to get down. I logged on to post them and saw yours. Great minds think alike.
2 comments:
This is so funny. I was just getting ready to post almost the identical videos. I had been waiting to put up the tree and get Gabi singing "2 front teeth" because she is missing hers. I was taping Andy's animal noises and he kept signing please because he wanted to get down. I logged on to post them and saw yours. Great minds think alike.
Post them. post them, post them. I can't wait to see!
Post a Comment