Chris is currently obsessed with roller coasters. We bought one of the roller coaster simulator games. Here the boys are trying to figure it out. I thought it was a great picture of them spending some time together. We bought a kids roller coaster game for Chris for his birthday. I think he is going to like it.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
No Girls Allowed!
Yesterday I was making salsa and heard some banging upstairs. Ken was with the boys so I figured they were playing a game. Well, shortly after the banging stopped Chris ran downstairs screaming "no girls allowed." He proceeded to tell me that I was a girl and I was not allowed in his room, there was a sign. So of course I walked up to his room and this is what I found... the boys in a fort.

Chris is currently obsessed with roller coasters. We bought one of the roller coaster simulator games. Here the boys are trying to figure it out. I thought it was a great picture of them spending some time together. We bought a kids roller coaster game for Chris for his birthday. I think he is going to like it.
Chris is currently obsessed with roller coasters. We bought one of the roller coaster simulator games. Here the boys are trying to figure it out. I thought it was a great picture of them spending some time together. We bought a kids roller coaster game for Chris for his birthday. I think he is going to like it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment