Monday, August 13, 2007

Down the Shore

Today in between Ryan's naps we did some light shopping. I found the next collection I want to start. Here is a link to the website. http://www.mrchristmas.com/prod_gallery.php?line=Gold&cat=6
We all really loved the chotchkeys! (Please tell me the correct way to spell chotchkeys too.)

Then Ken, the kids and I came back home for Ryan's nap. His parents headed to Rehoboth beach. They had no idea why there were going to the beach in the late afternoon. When we finally met them there Karen said that the boardwalk reminded her of the Minnesota State Fair. Scott said that he never saw so many people in one place at one time. They finally realized why we were going down the shore so late. It was amusing to Ken and I.

I finally got my photo booth pictures that I have been obsessing about for so long now. Here was our first attempt at the pictures.


Our second attempt.


Ken gave up so I headed back in the photo booth with the boys and this is what I came out with.


I will get us all back into the photo booth for some pictures that turn out better. Unfortunately, the camera was pointed so high that we had to stand just to get our heads in the picture.

No comments: