Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

Ken, Brian, Tracey and Lou were all able to come to my parents house for the long weekend. Tracey, Lou, Ken, Chris and I all went down the shore on Sunday. We had a great time. The fish Chris won at Fun Fest earlier this month died this week. He kept talking about replacing the fish. Well, as we walked up the pier to get to the boardwalk we passed a game to win a fish. It was the last thing we did before heading home and wouldn't you know it...Chris threw the ball in the bowl of water winning another fish. Only this time it is a beta fish. This fish is also named Sweet Baboo. Wish us better luck with this Sweet Baboo!


Here are some pictures from the weekend. I put a bunch up on ofoto and I am hoping to share some more here in the next few days.

No comments: