Friday, June 1, 2007

Fixed

When I got to our new house I tried to view this video and it wouldn't work. I don't know if anyone else had any problems but I am reposting it. I think this time it should work just fine. Let me know if it doesn't.



The new house situation has become very stressful. Yesterday as Ken was in the shower the powder room sink filled up and flooded the room. Maintenance was at the house for about 4 hours. They had to call the builder to the house to figure out the problem. Turns out the cleaning lady flushed at least 8 rags down the toilet and backed up the entire system.

Then we are missing some of our household goods and we have a box of items that have been broken in the move. We still have tons of unpacking to do. I don't think it will ever get finished.

No comments: