Thursday, May 17, 2007

Still Waiting

We are still waiting for the house in Delaware. I am keeping my fingers crossed for next week. Ken said he drove by the house and the sidewalk still needed to be put in. He doesn't think we are going to get the house next week, but I have hope.

I called about 100 schools in Delaware for Chris and we finally decided on one. It was a pain because registration for Preschool starts in January. I found about 3 schools that still had openings. We finally decided on Small Wonders Montessori school. Ken and I are pretty excited about the school and hope Chris will do well.

Chris has made some friends in the neighborhood and really misses all his friends in Washington. Another reason I would like to get settled. Well, here are some pictures to enjoy of the boys.



Ryan learned to sit up after about 3 months of practice!


Ryan has two teeth


6 Months! 19 lbs 2 oz

No comments: