I told my mom that I was going to post pictures up here before ofoto so she would have to check it. I am going to get people to read this blog one way or another! haha
Here are some random pictures I took over the last week.
Daddy and Ryan

Chris going...going
Gone!

and Ryan playing.
I'll have to try and figure out later how to get them to look better.
2 comments:
Ryan is so big. I can't believe how much he has changed. He doesn't look like a little baby anymore. I'm so glad you're moving to Delaware. Now you'll be 3? driving hours away instead of ?????
Dang - those are without a doubt two of the cutest little kids EVER!!!! You and Ken must come from a pretty awesome gene pool! Ryan is really growing fast! Such a cutie pie! And of course, Chris just keeps getting cuter and cuter - the little girls in Delaware are in for a real treat!
Post a Comment