I hope you all enjoy reading and sharing with us. And here is the first update in the world of Ryan. Ryan found his feet the other night. He really enjoys moving them where ever and when ever he wants.
Chris has just gotten over a cold and is back to his normal self. He enjoys all the activities that Beth has him involved in, namely school. He has also started to write. He can write the letters A, H.
As for myself I spend most of my free time studying for my upcoming promotion test for Technical Sargent. I hope that we will get orders to Delaware soon. I currently work in CTK. CTK is where the Air Force keeps all of its tool and support equipment. The job keeps me busy and I use more of my supervisory skills, but I'm starting to miss working on the aircraft.
2 comments:
Now that you guys have a blog spot, so do I! Don't know how much I will be posting since I don't get on line all that much. But you can check it out as AmosAllen
Good luck on your test!
Post a Comment