Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Back in the Pool

Chris decided that he wanted to take swim lessons again at the YMCA. It helped that two of his buddies were in the class. Anyhow, he went right into the pool and was not scared at all! He told me he had fun swimming and wanted to go back. I am excited for him. Ryan will probably start swim lessons in 3 months! Can you believe that?

Well, as we were leaving the YMCA we saw one of Chris's classmates. I started talking with the parents and they proceeded to tell me that the membership at the YMCA is free for members of the military and half price for dependants. Isn't it nice that I have been paying full price for the last two years????

1 comment:

Jan said...

sounds like you have MY luck Beth! wonder if they would give you some sort of refund???