Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My Swimmer Part 2

Today they put the bubbles on the kids again. This time Chris would not let the teacher let go of him going across the pool. Well, on the way back she let go of him and he swam the entire way!

Chris can not stop talking lately. Last night at Itty Bitty Sports he tried talking to the teacher the entire class. I heard him telling her about a play date he either had or wanted to have. He also told her that we were moving to Delaware. After about 5 minutes she had to ignore him because he just kept talking and she had a class to teach. Even with her ignoring him he did not stop. Then today at swimming they were doing the back float and I saw him talking to his teacher again. He sure does have a lot to say lately!

Today was the first day I also actually saw Chris interact with Ryan. He was great and Ryan could not stop smiling. Chris was in his face making funny noises. Well, after Chris got out of the shower he walked down the hall making the same noises and Ryan started smiling again! They actually might get along after all!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Chris' behavior sounds so cute. I wish I could see it.

Lacrosse practice starts tomorrow. Two more hours of my day filled up.