For those of you who do not know I had an interview with Miller Brewery today and it went fairly well as far as interviews go, however I got the impression that they are looking for a person who could hit the ground running with little or no supervision. Due to my lack of experience I probably will not get the job, but it was a good experience.
So now here I am in Milwaukee and the North Central part of the state is expecting one of the biggest storms in years. Minneapolis is expecting over a foot of snow and the Milwaukee area is expecting 6-8inches. So there is a strong possibility that I may be stuck here, which wouldn't be too bad, since Peter is sick and the kids are --well--kids.
2 comments:
I am so glad we live in a state that does not get snow often or more then an inch. Hope you don't get snowed in!
Hey Kid - I am quite proud of you for EVEN getting the interview! Good Job! And, if it is meant to be - well then - it will be! Never ever count yourself out until all is said and done! Hope you get out of Milwaukee soon!
Love you!
Mom
Post a Comment