Saturday, April 28, 2012

Bike Riding

Ryan decided he wanted to take his training wheels off his bike. He had practiced a couple times and we knew he could do it but Ryan still didn't have the confidence that he could. Then a few days ago our last gerbil died. Ken decided we wouldn't get anymore gerbils so we had a family vote to see if we would get more. The family voted 3-1 in favor of the gerbils. Ken then decided we wouldn't get the gerbils until Ryan could ride his two wheeler. Ryan immediately said "let's go for a bike ride around the block." and then my video card was full and stopped recording. Of course by the time I deleted some pictures Ryan was already home. I made him ride a short while for me so I could tape it. Then yesterday Ken came in the house and told me to watch Ryan. Ryan learned to: He also apparently learned to go over the curbs too.

No comments: