I have a few posts but not many pictures. I forgot my camera everywhere we have gone for the last three weeks!
Three weeks ago we went to The Earth Day Festival. Chris got to bring a friend and we had a blast. We watched a kids juggling show and the three boys were picked to go on stage. They stood in a row and the jugglers juggled in front and behind them. That was neat.
Last weekend we went to the Bug and Bud Festival. That was another good time. They gave away free saplings. Unfortunately we didn't get ours in the ground quick enough. I am pretty sure they are dead. We rode paddle boats there and Chris even tried to catch a fish.
This weekend we went to the Dover Day Parade and then Dover Days. The boys got so much candy on the parade route we decided to give different people in the parade some of our candy. Each one of the pageant winners got candy as did the cars that had kids in them. The kids had fun stopping the parade to hand some of the candy back. They still made out like it was Halloween though.
It was a busy three weeks with busy weekends. Unfortunately, I think the festivals are dying down though.
No comments:
Post a Comment