Saturday, March 13, 2010

Avatar

Christopher had crazy hair day at school. He did not want to participate at all. It even got to the point that he would say that he wasn't going to school on crazy hair day. He just didn't want anything to do with the day.

Well, one day he decided that he wanted his hair, on crazy hair day, to be like a show he has seen on TV.

I am pretty sure that he has just seen commercials for this show. He told me that he has seen parts of it but it is such a long show that he couldn't watch the entire thing. While looking through our guide yesterday I saw that the show is 30 minutes long!

Anyhow, he explained how he wanted his hair and he got what he wanted.

Now I was worried that he was going to come home and tell me that the kids made fun of him. Boy was I wrong. He told me that everyone loved his hair and 12 people from his class called him Avatar. Also, that everyone wanted to touch his hair including the bus driver and a kid from a different class he didn't know.

Since this year was such a hit he is already planning what he wants for next years crazy hair day!

1 comment:

Kati said...

What a creative idea! Gabi loves that show!