Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Spring Break

We started a new home improvement project this past weekend. It was supposed to take us one night...but of course that didn't happen. It's us and we often think of ourselves as the Griswolds!

So now we are keeping our fingers crossed that it will be done before Spring Break. We have a lot of driving ahead of us. We will celebrate Easter with my family. Then on Monday we are heading to The Treehouse Camp to camp in a tree house! We will return on Wednesday because Ken has to work on Thursday. The kids and I will head back to my parents house Thursday and return home for Chris's soccer game! Should be a fun and relaxing Spring Break.

Chris has been doing great in soccer. He scored two more goals this weekend! He says he scored three because after a kid on his team scored he kicked the ball back into the net. I haven't the heart to tell him it doesn't count. I figure all that matters is he is having fun out there.

Oops. We were in a hurry last weekend and I accidentally handed Chris Ryan's pants. Chris didn't notice and while he was on the field I called him over to fix his pants. That's when I noticed he had Ryan's on!

No comments: