Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Surgery

Ken is having surgery tomorrow. He has an abscess on his leg and it needs to be removed. He went to sick call today and they made an appointment for him, which we thought is when he would have it removed. Unfortunately, the doctor did not have the time, so he scheduled Ken to have the surgery tomorrow. They are putting him completely to sleep!

While worrying about getting Ken to his appointment, because it happened all so fast I did not have the time to think about the surgery. However, as the night grows on I am getting nervous.

Wow, was it just two weeks ago that he told me that it was time for me to have surgery again? He informed me that about every two years since we have met that I have had some sort of surgery. However, I guess this time he is going to give me a break and go under the knife.

2 comments:

Kati said...

Thinking about you... Hope it went well!

Turner Family said...

Hope he did well today.