New Years Day we headed to NYC because we had tickets to see Blue Man Group. The show was not what I expected but it was definitely 2 hours of my life that I enjoyed! We then went to McSorley's Old Ale House which is the oldest running pub in NYC, where women were not allowed in the place until 1970! We were waiting outside to get in the pub and were brought in rather quickly. The barkeep actually kicked the people sitting at the table out so we could sit down! We were sitting there and no one really wanted to order beer but it wasn't an option when the guy came with 2 beers for each of us and sat them on the table!
I think the man was surprised when we settled the bill after the first round.
After we headed to Little Italy to get a bite to eat before heading home. It turned out to be a wonderful holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment