I hope you enjoy a small glimpse into our family.
How awesome is that picture? :)
YAY!!!! I love that picture!!!! Thanks for putting on the jammies and thanks for posting the picture! Love you all!
You guys are so cute in your matching PJ's. I love it! And yes Gabi has read every Junie B book and she had to have Jingle Bells homework smells and PS so does May!!I don't think Evan has ever tried to read one. He is more into Magic Tree House.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How awesome is that picture? :)
YAY!!!! I love that picture!!!! Thanks for putting on the jammies and thanks for posting the picture! Love you all!
You guys are so cute in your matching PJ's. I love it! And yes Gabi has read every Junie B book and she had to have Jingle Bells homework smells and PS so does May!!I don't think Evan has ever tried to read one. He is more into Magic Tree House.
Post a Comment