Saturday, December 12, 2009

Little Hands

Last year for my birthday my mother-in-law bought me this roller coaster.
 
Posted by Picasa

It is Ryan's absolutely favorite Christmas decoration. It may not look like a Christmas decoration but it is. It plays Christmas music.

Last year my boys little hands could not stop touching the carts on the roller coaster causing one of the carts to not work at all. I told the boys this year if I catch any little hands on the roller coaster it would be put on top of the TV where they can not reach it or see it. Unfortunately, that hasn't stopped Ryan's little hands from touching it.

This year Ken was able to somewhat fix the cart that was broken. Well, today Ryan asked to have the roller coaster turned on and none of the carts would work properly. I was upset but knew it was my fault for not moving the decoration the first time I saw Ryan's little hands on it.

Just a few minutes ago Ken came over and gave me two replacement carts for the roller coaster! He had gone to the store that sells it in our area and they told him the roller coaster was no longer being made and the roller coaster they had on display wasn't working so well so he could have the carts from the display....for free! Awesome!

I think I will just pack up the new carts for a few years until the little hands turn into medium size hands and won't break the new carts!

I am so excited that I now have a working roller coaster again!

No comments: