Ryan celebrated his 3rd birthday last week. Actually, he celebrated it for about 2 weeks. The week before we went to my parents house for his birthday. I took pictures with my Dad's camera and didn't upload them before I left.
Anyhow, here is Ryan's face when he woke up in the morning. He saw his bike with the balloons all around it.
Ryan had to leave the bike in the house because we had such bad rain that day and the next.
However on Sunday it cleared up and Dad was able to take Ryan outside to show him how to peddle his bike. Ryan got it very quickly. I was amazed because as we were trying bikes out in the store he could not figure out how to peddle them and also the days the bike stayed in the house Ryan could not figure out how to make it move. However, now he is an expert!
Happy Belated Birthday Ryan!





1 comment:
Andy is positive that is a picture of him on his bike. He even has the same PJ's!
Post a Comment