Sunday, August 9, 2009

My Handy Man

Ken decided this weekend would be a weekend of home improvements. Wednesday night/Thursday morning someone entered our unlocked cars and helped themselves to a few of our goods. (The neighbors told my sister that the people doing this were at least being nice and not breaking into locked cars. I never knew breaking the law and stealing was ever nice.)

Anyhow, Friday morning can installed these motion detector lights on the front of our house. Watch out bad guys these lights are going to come on and someone might see you! We will also change out the lights by the door to match eventually. Those will still just be regular lights.

Ken's next task was entering the attic to get rid of a birds nest that was in our bathroom vent. He accomplished this task but shortly after put his leg through the ceiling in our master bath. I didn't get a picture of the actual hole but here he is taping the hole back together.

Then we put the joint compound on. I started this task but Ken said I was being to messy so he took over. He dropped his fair share of joint compound too!

Finally while waiting for the bathroom ceiling to dry he started putting up our new ceiling fan.

Next project on this list...painting and hanging pictures! I can't wait!

No comments: