Saturday, July 12, 2008

Lunch Time

My boys go through stages. Sometimes they are really good at eating and sometimes they just don't eat. Well, it has become one of the times that they are really good at eating. For lunch today I served them chicken nuggets, strawberries and raspberries.


I made their lunch before I made mine. I figured that I would still have time to sit down and eat with them. I was wrong. They were both finished before I was done.


I was wrong again though because they were still hungry. I gave them some grapes and was able to sit at the table and eat with them.


I was joking around when I handed Chris this bowl of grapes.

This is when Chris told me he was finished. Also within two minutes he said "Mom, I am hungry can I have junk?"

This however is when Ryan decided he was finished eating.

If these boys continue to eat this way we might just have to take a small loan out every time we go to the grocery store!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Especially if you want to feed them that healthy. I feel like I have spent my whole budget for the week before I leave the produce section!

Turner Family said...

We had lunch and dinner like this, plus we stopped and got ice cream. I think they must be growing.