Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Hockey Game

We decided to visit my parents this past weekend. When I called to ask them if we could come my dad informed us that he had hockey tickets to the Phantoms. So Friday night we took Chris to his first hockey game! We sat in the 6th row from the ice!


Just arriving at the hockey game, before all the noise! Chris was still pretty excited.


After people started screaming he had his hands on his ears most of the time. He even made sure to keep a hand on his ears when he met the Phantom! My dad suggested soon after to put Chris's hat on and tell him it would help with the noise. It worked and Chris wore his hat most of the game.


I wanted to get a picture of Chris and me. He would not look at the camera so I got the camera and when he wasn't watching the game I screamed "goooaaalll." He looked at the ice and I snapped a picture really quick. It didn't come out how I wanted but I think it is such a funny picture!


Overall, Chris had a good time at the game. It went into overtime and then a shootout. Chris was ready to leave about 5 minutes before regulation time ended. So if my dad ever scores tickets in the future....we are going to beg that he takes us again!

Now for a random picture. About once a day the boys sit at the kitchen table and play cars. I love when they do this and it is just so cute. Isn't it nice that Ryan has two cars and Chris has about 15?

No comments: