Sunday, July 15, 2007

Pretty Neat

Last night Ken and I decided to take the boys to see Harry Potter. Since the show started pretty late we figured Ryan would sleep most of the time and we brought the lap top for Chris to watch Cars(the DVD players batteries were dead). As soon as the previews started coming on we turned the movie on for Chris and he sat and watched Cars with headphones. Then Ryan started crying so I missed about the first 30 minutes of the movie. I caught some of it....good thing I read the book so I knew what was going on. The next half hour was interrupted with Chris asking for normal three year old requests. Then he fell asleep and Ken and I enjoyed the rest of the movie with two sleeping boys. This is a picture of the place we went!



Next time we will prepare better and put the seats down in the back of the van with pillows and blankets. Maybe this will be easier and quieter for the boys to fall asleep. We definitely plan on returning. The only bad part is that we left at 6:30 to make sure we were able to see the movie (the show did sell out) and since you have to wait for it to get dark we did not get home until about 11:30!

3 comments:

Kati said...

Sounds like a fun date. Did you like the movie? We had a sitter for the older 2 tonight and went to the Phillies game. Harry Potter was our plan if it rained.

BCA said...

I can't even tell you if I liked the movie. I think I did but I plan on leaving the boys with my parents one night and seeing it again on the IMax in 3-D! Want to try and plan it and meet us there? I think it is at Ben Franklin Institute!

Kati said...

I'd love to, but the babysitter would cost me $40-$50!!!!!!!! We can only do that once in a while.