I hope you enjoy a small glimpse into our family.
He is cute. Do the kids like him? Does he like the kids?
Yep...the kids like him and he likes the kids! I was definitely worried about the dog with Ryan but so far it hasn't been a problem. The dog lets Ryan pull his fur and loves running with Chris.
My only complaint about a dog with a baby is the fur. No matter how much I vacuum Andy always has fur on his hands.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
He is cute. Do the kids like him? Does he like the kids?
Yep...the kids like him and he likes the kids! I was definitely worried about the dog with Ryan but so far it hasn't been a problem. The dog lets Ryan pull his fur and loves running with Chris.
My only complaint about a dog with a baby is the fur. No matter how much I vacuum Andy always has fur on his hands.
Post a Comment