Earlier this week Chris came home stating they made an announcement at school and he collected the most money for The American Heart Association! He said that he will be attending a pizza party along with all his classmates that participated in the event.
Also this week they once again had the character parade. Last year Chris decided to dress up as The Cat in the Hat and was not able to participate because he got sick. This year he couldn't come up with a character so eventually he decided to use the same costume.Unfortunately, this year he also wound up sick on the day of the character parade again! Next year he will participate in the wax museum and I informed him he was going to have to pick something different so he did not miss school that day!
Chris also participated in The Pinewood Derby today. I did not get a picture of him with his car as I left my camera at home. After the race they took his car and locked it up because he placed 2nd and will be attending the district Pinewood Derby! He was so excited!
Can you tell????? He decided to get his hair cut too!
1 comment:
That is one very very busy kid! Congrats to him on his Pinewood Derby and good luck in Districts! That is an awesome trophy! I like his haircut, but it would have been fun to see how he looked with longer hair. And, he worked hard for the American Heart Association! Good Job!
Post a Comment