Ryan had his first T-ball game today. I got a call earlier this week telling me the first game was Saturday without any practices beforehand!
I was surprised because when Chris played for this league they did not play with outs. Today if the kids got out they had to go and sit down. Ryan came pretty close to striking out.
Strike 1!
Strike 2!
And then he had his first hit of his T-Ball career.
He ran the bases like a pro (especially after his brother told him if he didn't run fast then he would have to sit on the bench).
Ryan is so excited to be on a team finally after watching Chris for the last 4 years. Ryan did not take his uniform shirt off for the rest of the day and put his jacket on when he went to play so it would not get ruined.
However, closer to the end of the day he did tell me the dirtier his shirt got the more powerful he became in baseball. I guess he doesn't think I am going to wash it! I'll do it when he is asleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment