Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Funny Ryan

I remember my mom telling me that the animals talk on Christmas at midnight. She might deny telling me this but I remember it. Anyhow I told my kids and this is what came from it.

Funny 1: Mom, magic scares me. I don't want to celebrate Christmas. Can I celebrate Chanukah instead?

Funny 2: Mom will you watch me while I hide outside at night?
Me: No
Ryan: Can I do it by myself?
Me: No. Why do you want to hide outside?
Ryan: So I can see Santa.

(Different day)
Funny 3: If I am hiding Santa won't know that I am awake.

Funny 4: We have to leave carrots for all of Santa's reindeer. They are going to be very hungry.

Funny 5: Santa does so many nice things right now but he is mean on Christmas.
Me: Why is he mean on Christmas?
Ryan: Because he doesn't let anyone see him.
Can you tell this boy is a little obsessed with figuring out a way to see Santa?

No comments: