Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 3

I wish day 3 of our vacation would have gone as planned. If it had I would have pictures to share!

We didn't have anything planned until 1:00 where we were going to the Sights and Sound Theater to see the play Jacob. I figured we would find something to do or go geocaching. Well, we went to breakfast and decided we would go to a science museum. However, soon after the kids were out of control at breakfast so we went back to the hotel where both kids fell asleep.

I woke them up to go to the play and had them eat lunch in the car. They were amazing during the play and actually seemed to like it. I thought the play was amazing!

Since they were so good at the play I decided I would take them to ice cream after it. A huge treat considering it was going to be before dinner. Chris asked to go to the mall to spend the money my mom gave him for the trip. Well in the car after the play the kids decided to resume their behavior from breakfast. They were yelling in the car and hitting each other with water bottles. So I decided we were just going back to the hotel.

It was not the day I planned for but maybe it was too much to do for little ones on a vacation. They were tired boys.

No comments: