Kati posted a blog called Wordless Wednesday. I thought it was creative so I decided to use her idea and post a story with only pictures. Hope you enjoy and can figure out what happened!
How close are you to the shore? I thought your story was funny. Especially because while staying at home Andy did the same thing on Friday. It rained really hard all day and then was beautiful in the evening. Andy played in the water table that was full of rain and soaked himself. And cried. And stripped naked on the deck. And then dressed himself in a red tshirt and orange pants. And then we went out to dinner! If only I had been smart like you and caught it on camera.
2 comments:
How close are you to the shore? I thought your story was funny. Especially because while staying at home Andy did the same thing on Friday. It rained really hard all day and then was beautiful in the evening. Andy played in the water table that was full of rain and soaked himself. And cried. And stripped naked on the deck. And then dressed himself in a red tshirt and orange pants. And then we went out to dinner! If only I had been smart like you and caught it on camera.
Ryan actually fell while running from the water and got wet. I felt so bad because it was pretty cold. We had our winter coats with us!
We are about 45 minutes from Rehoboth Beach. It is nice because we don't have to plan ahead to go there.
Post a Comment