Sunday, March 22, 2009

Waiting for the Garlic to Roast

Chris and Ryan were invited to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese today. So I got the boys to get their pictures taken with me. It really wasn't that hard. I just had to ask Chris and he ran over.

Ryan was a little more difficult. The first time he I asked him he ran over to the machine but it was out of paper. Sometime during the party they fixed it and I asked him again to get his picture taken. This time he said no. So I told him he could put the money in and push the button. He then ran to the machine.

He had so much fun putting the money in and pushing the button he got two pictures. The funniest part was he had a hold of his tokens the entire time and put all his money in the rides!

Ryan spent all his tokens on rides and Chris spent most of his on games that he could win tickets. So Chris got his brother a toy. He picked out two dolphin gun things. You squeeze the dolphin and a foam rocket shoots off the nose. So during Ryan's nap Chris and I had a show down.

1 comment:

Kati said...

Those are great pictures. I think Ryan looks just like you!