Ryan has been walking around with the sunglasses for the last few days. Weird since we bought them over the summer. He decided he even needed to sleep with them on last night!
He also wore the goggles for two days! I think they would still be around his neck but I put them on his chair when I refused to let him wear them to bed. Last time I saw them on his bedroom floor, amongst a pile of books, so I think he forgot about them. Out of site, out of mind.
1 comment:
That reminds me so much of Evan. He wore the "Gwobbles" to his tool bench every where he went for a solid 6 months. I mean church, the grocery store, bed, the park, every where. There was even a Cheerios commercial at the time where a little boy was wearing the exact same goggles. I saved those goggles I just can't part with them!
Post a Comment