Chris has been playing at the park almost everyday this week. I had to take my camera today since the weather was beautiful. The pictures I was taking came out a lot better in my mind!
Chris has his first day of school today (again).
He woke up this morning telling me he was not going. He really wanted his dad to bring him to school and show him how to use a toy. They have some toy that needs to be assembled and looks pretty complex. I could not figure it out yesterday nor could the assistant teacher!
Well, we arrived at school, Chris jumped out of the van and practically pulled my arm off trying to get to the school faster!
Then (the same kid who woke up telling me he wasn't going to school) asked me during lunch if he could pack a lunch tomorrow and stay at school. He also informed me that he already asked the teacher! I guess I am going to have to break his heart each morning!
2 comments:
The website is so cute. It was so nice to see and read it all. Thanks! I loved it.
I loved all of the updates to the website. I had such a good time watching the videos and looking at the pictures. I played the egg contest video about 25 times. It is so funny.
Post a Comment